Welcome to Morogoro and Tanzania.
NAPAC is a company based in the Morogoro Municipal, now offers a variety of cultural programmes for adults and special programmes for children, upon request.
Since Tanzania is multicultural society, these programmes are aimed at providing information on various cultural topics. Below are the choices of programmes. Every session is designed to take two hours per day; the whole course is designed to be ten hours.
1. Lectures on various cultural matters in Tanzania
o Cultural based information o Cultural affairs consultation o Cultural based tour guiding
2. Traditional African (Tanzanian) music classes
* Theory and practical sessions * The sound of drums and their occupational and occasional roles o Other instruments such as xylophones, bamboo flutes, shakers etc.
3. Traditional and contemporary African (Tanzania) dance classes
o Theory and practical session o Dance movements and their occupational and occasional roles o Making of African dances (choreography)
4. Classes on the use of community based African theatre for communication of educational or promotional programmes, this is for both urban and rural areas. Suitable for NGOs and Development Institutions.
NOTE: This can also be a very good way to practice your Kiswahili while being treated culturally! Hotel reservation can be made for those far from Morogoro upon request.
For more information on the time tables and registration, please contact us through:
Physical Address: MOECO building-Mazimbu area. Turn right before the main gate to Sokoine University (Solomoni Mahlangu Cumpus)
Call us through: 0787-292982, 0714-679162, OR 0732-930019
Mail Address: P. O. Box 1446, Morogoro, Tanzania, EA Welcome to Morogoro The heart of Tanzanian cultural hospitality